Recent Posts

Sunday 9 September 2012

Lip Sync Activity





This is my lip sync video that I filmed over the summer. The song is 'Call me maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen, I chose this song because at the time it was popular and I liked it, it is also upbeat and fun, although in hindsight I wish I had done a different song because this one is really overplayed and has gotten really annoying. I also wish I had got someone else to help me film this because having the camera stationary on a tripod really made the video dull, boring and repetitive, I also did not notice that behind me, in the background you can see the light switch and once you notice it its really distracting .
When it came to editing the footage I used windows movie maker because that was the only editing software I had on my computer, it was easy to use and the footage was all shot in one take so syncing up with the music was really simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment